Osseoflex® Access Vertebral Introduction Systems provide a simple solution to percutaneous access to bone. Osseoflex Access kits are available in 10 gauge and 8 gauge compatible sizes.
Osseoflex vertebral introduction devices can be used in conjunction with other products for the delivery of bone cement to the vertebral body, for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures. The Osseoflex Access kit includes 2 working cannulas, with bevel and diamond tip stylets, and a biopsy needle.
Osseon Straight Hand Drill - For percutaneous access to hard bone, Osseon offers a Straight Hand Drill. Straight Hand Drills can be ordered as a la carte items and come in 10 gauge and 8 gauge compatible sizes.
Features of the Osseoflex Access vertebral introduction system
• Ergonomic handles for precise control and ease of access to the vertebral body
• Provides access for subsequent procedures
• Radiopaque stainless steel for precise needle placement
• Diamond and bevel tip stylets included for physician choice
• Low profile
• Cannulas have 45 degree beveled edges
• Includes biopsy needle with obdurator
Osseoflex Access vertebral introduction system
Description and Indications for Use
The Osseoflex Access vertebral introduction system is intended to be used only for percutaneous access to bone.
The Osseoflex Access 10 gauge vertebral introduction system includes the following components:
4-point Diamond tip stylet
Beveled tip stylet
Straight biopsy needle
• Size = 12 gauge
• Needle length = 7.1” (180mm)